We have been providing flags, flagpoles, flagpole servicing, banners and bunting to schools for many years. We are registered with CM3 (a preferred supplier system in use by some schools) and can take payment by bank transfer or credit card, whichever is easiest for you. Our school vendor number is 0100444415 and we have a working with children check.
Most of our school business comes via recommendation and referral.
- Recently we provided bespoke felt pennants to Punchbowl Boys High School
- We are currently hand sewing new house flags for SCEGGs Darlinghurst
- We recently serviced a couple of flagpoles for St Martha’s Catholic Primary School and have quoted on some new poles and flags
- We have just supplied 12 country flags to Rooty Hill High School
- We have installed a new 9m flagpole at Northolm Grammar school
We have provided flags and flagpoles to many RSL’s over the years, initially as Potter Poles and Able Flags and now as Poseidon Poles and Flags. Here are just a few:
- Blacktown RSL
- Mittagong RSL sub-branch
- Campsie RSL
- Parramatta RSL
- City of Penrith RSL
- Ingleburn RSL
- Castle Hill RSL
- Berowra RSL
- Merrylands RSL
- Bathurst RSL
- Seven Hills RSL
- Granville RSL
- Gladesvile RSL
- Lidcombe RSL
- Earlwood Bardwell Park RSL
We have recently completed projects for Blacktown council, Wollongong and City of Ryde council, amongst many others. Businesses Our long list of business customers includes Sphere healthcare, Kanebridge, Macdonalds, Trivett, Norwest, and Langham Hotel Sydney, to name just a few. Building projects We are often involved in building projects. Aveo have just asked us to build 6 ‘F’ arm steel flagpoles for a project near Norwest Business Park. NSW fire service asked us to provide a new pole for their newly built premises in Sydney CBD and we have also just provided 2 flagpoles for new ambulance stations on the Central Coast. Residential We have supplied numerous flagpoles and flags to private residences across Sydney. Our entry level flagpole is particularly popular with our customers looking to fly their flag with pride at their home.